We get a lot of questions around our products at markets and online, and figured we should write a little something about that. The top question we get is around our Fruit Syrup combinations.
Here is some fun ideas on what you can do Fruit Syrups:
Spoon it onto:
- pancakes or waffles (of course!)
- sno-cones (thank you to a customer who tried this)
- ice cream
- flavoured or carbonated water to make a refreshing drink
- cocktails or mocktails
- baking (if the recipe calls for maple syrup for example, you can substitute a fruit syrup)
- meatballs, ham, chicken, spareribs
- tofu or stirfries
- fresh fruit or compote
- oatmeal or chia bowl
If you have a great creative idea for our fruit syrups, drop us a line and let us know. We are always open to new ideas and combinations too.
Sneak peak - Apple and Cardamom syrup is coming in a week ! So stay tuned.